VOICES: Personal Stories
from the Pages of NIB
VOICES: Personal Stories from the Pages of NIB is a publication created from the “narrative symposia” — the stories and commentaries published in Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics — that explore current issues in bioethics and health policy. This highly readable edition can be produced for sponsors to distribute to interest groups or for educational efforts.
Issues of VOICES:
- Confronting Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Normalizing Intersex
- #MeToo in Surgery: Narratives by Women Surgeons
- Healthcare After a Near-Death Experience
- Research on COVID-19: Stories from IRB Members, Research Administrators & Investigators
- Living with Mental Health Challenges: Personal Stories of Recovery from Across the Globe
- Experiencing Racism in Health Care: Stories from Health Care Professionals
- Grateful Patient Fundraising: Stories from Physicians
Donate to Help Publish a New Issue of VOICES
NIB is raising funds to publish additional issues of VOICES*. Click on the links below for more information.
- Living with Alzheimer Disease and Other Types of Dementia: Stories from Caregivers
- Receiving the Gift of Life: Stories from Organ Transplant Recipients
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.* The NIB Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity (EIN: 27-1069500). Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law. We will make a good faith effort to raise funds to publish VOICES. If donations exceed the cost needed, or the amount raised is insufficient to cover the cost of a particular issue, funds will be allocated to the Foundation’s general fund so that we can continue to foster education and research in bioethics and related fields through publishing and other activities.